I will never get over the detail in this scene.
a second ago
had you a second ago
what the fucking shit
can’t this show just be nothing but data training cats
all photos copyright Full Tilt Photography.
In 2006 we made this little burger meal for a competition on Craftster.org. It got quite a bit of online traffic at the time. Couldn’t find the links, so I re-edited and uploaded these for Parisa.
Me and Mr L put it together, and all the food was edible: baby onion, american cheese, baby gherkin, homemade bun, handcut fries. I made the tray and the drink out of polymer clay and printed up the Craftster branding.
The First Lady For Vogue
And I love the fact that she isn’t portrayed as delicate or soft. Indigo is associated with royalty and nobility but also with austere strength. The way she’s posed and interacting with the camera—no demurely averted gaze ala Jackie O. She’s staring at the photographer, staring them down.
Not adversarial, but assertive
1. dip a spoon of gallium in a glass of hot water
2. make a bubble with smoke instead of air
3. dissolve the tablet in weightlessness
4. set fire to the energy-saving lamp
5. push two identical clouds of smoke
6. create a vacuum in the empty tank
7. set fire to the smoke from the candles
8. overturn the glass with smoke
9. pour the hot solution in a plastic cup [x]